Thursday, July 24, 2008

Victory!!

Went to bed at 1:00am
Woke up at 4:00am, 4:20am, 5:00am, and 5:50am.  
Had a dream about getting an iphone at some point during the 2 hours I was actually asleep.
Arrived at Century City at 6:20am.
Fourth in line.
Brought folding chair, Mr. Insomniac's ipod nano with some books on tape.
Got in the store at around 8:15am.
Done by 8:30am.
Mr. Insomniac surprised me at the store and took me out to a celebratory breakfast at Breadbar.
He's so awesome.

I'm so sleepy.

I have slain the monster.  I am free. 
(collapses in exhaustion)
zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations, now go take a nap!

weezermonkey said...

Remind me to put makeup on before you snap what will be the photo you see when I call you. ;)

Insomniac said...

This thing is so cool. I don't know if it's because I'm exhausted, but as I flip through my gmail inbox while listening to LL Cool J's "I Need Love" I teared up.

So beautiful.

Trisha said...

Last night before I went to bed, my husband goes "She got her thing!" Not knowing WTF he was talking about (and it being late and me being tired and a natural grouch, I snapped at him for the lack of a proper noun in that sentence). As it turns out, 1) he's been following your iPhone saga, and 2) he was referring to you :) Congrats!!

Insomniac said...

Aw - so cute! Thanks Mr. Trisha!

Unknown said...

So glad you're once again reachable by phone!