Monday, March 2, 2009

Lunch, Take Two

After this, I was angry, but still hungry.

So I looked around my surroundings and headed to the restaurant where the most cars were parked. It's sort of like foraging for food in the wilderness... anyway, this is where I ended up - Jin Mee Korean Restaurant.



Some sort of Korean restaurant.

I like Korean. Some kalbi or bulgogi would be nice.




Bonus points for being the only non Korean-speaking person in the room.

They had grills for folks to cook meat on on the opposite side of the restaurant. Walking around Vegas, I reeked of cigarette smoke, so I figured a little meat smoke would enhance my flavor.

But then I got annoyed that I had to pay for a full order of raw meat (like $25). But I'm just one person, I said. No dice.

So then I looked for something else on the menu.

Settled on a seafood soup.






It was good. Not amazing, but good. The beast within was mollified.

Off to the next adventure.

2 comments:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Did you still walk away with a little meat smell, I hope?

weezermonkey said...

I don't think this would've quelled my rage.

You are a better person than I am.